J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get phase II reverse guages for my 91, i have a water temp and oil pressure in the middle instead od just the water temp like i keep finding. any suggestions??? :roll:

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
actually, you can swap in a cluster with a tach and itll work. mines a 92, and when i had my 2.2 auto it had the base cluster (gas, speed, temp) and I put in a Z24 cluster and the tach worked fine. only thing I had to do was swap out the oil pressure sensors cuz originally it was a dummy light and it went to a needle.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
but if i have a cluster with a needle it would work then right....or would i have to swap in a oil pressure sensor from th Z24? If this is possible im on my way tomorrow to a yard. but if i have to buy a tach adaptor i wont. you guys have been very helpfull, thanks. Bext i have to figure out how to get out my VSS sensor, its stuck, does it screw into the tranny or just plug in? thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.