J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, again, pictures of my car. But this time, Z-TIM is also on the pics, and I'm pretty sure he never posted any pics on this forum so you need to see those pics :wink:

I'm sure he will be happy to hear some feedback about his front end, personnally, I absolutly love this style. Don't look at his plenum, it will need to be repainted, he had some problems with the paint on it :lol:

Both cars are definitly work in progress but are both pretty decent looking for now I think, let us know what you think!

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
89red-z24 said:
The front end does look great, did he just add some fiberglass to the lip of the hood or is it custom made? It makes the car look really pissed off I think.
Basicly yes, its just more fiberglass added to the front of the hood, maybe he could post progress pics he have.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I've seen both in person. The craftsmanship one the green one is amazing and I love the tinted tails. As for the white one well I used to own that car and the look hasn't changed much since Seb bought it so every time it gets complemented I'm happy. I do miss it but Seb lets me drive it so it's not so bad and i do have another Z in the works. Won't be as nice looking but will be pretty fun to drive.

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sanjay said:
I've seen both in person. The craftsmanship one the green one is amazing and I love the tinted tails. As for the white one well I used to own that car and the look hasn't changed much since Seb bought it so every time it gets complemented I'm happy. I do miss it but Seb lets me drive it so it's not so bad and i do have another Z in the works. Won't be as nice looking but will be pretty fun to drive.
You will need to admit some days that you're fucking missing it !!! :lol: :wink:

And thanks everyone for the comments, keep them coming :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.