J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a flat black 94 z24 with about 240,000km automatic for $300. it runs and body work was in process and he gave up and just wants it gone so ifigure ill buy it and slowly do the body work to it. lil fishy becuase people tell me the 94 is the bad year for thses cavies but i think im going to pick it up on the weekend ill post pics. lol still only 15 waiting till 16 for licence
lmao

illusions3.1
jordon

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
called the guy today its getting delivered to my buddies house friday. my parents dont want me to own another vehicle lol ow well im in love with these things!!!!! lol it has a aluminum wing on it lmao forgot to tell u guys with stealies looks to have been lowered!!
illusions3.1

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
skeezix said:
I have a '94 and i love it to death:D . Definitely sounds like a good deal and ya make sure you get some pics. Have fun with it man!
^^ i was going to say exactly what he said. almost word for word lol..

i definatly recomend a 94, only trouble iv had out of mine is axels from burnouts and shit. and my coils and icm finaly shit on me.

i want pix tho!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PICKED IT UP YESTERDAY REPLACED ALTERNATOR BATTERY AND PUT EXAUST ON HERE ARE SOME PICS OF IT AND MY BUDDIES TRUCK AND BERETTA!!
ILLUSIONS3.1
16TH B-DAY IN DECEMBER

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Not bad, needs a stock phase 2 wing baaaaaad and some TLC. If you show it love (by removing the wing and replacing it's bowtie on the front grill) it will take care of you for a long time.

Good choice on going for a phase 2.. Enjoy your cup holders :p

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
whitelightning2 said:
Not bad, needs a stock phase 2 wing baaaaaad and some TLC. If you show it love (by removing the wing and replacing it's bowtie on the front grill) it will take care of you for a long time.

Good choice on going for a phase 2.. Enjoy your cup holders :p
real enjoyable how they spill your drink all over the car! i just use my crotch as a cup holder.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lmfao thanks for all the BAD lol from most about the wing lol its staying on for now once i get another trunk i will take it off! i dont live off the highway its my buddies house, he,s got a cple j-bodyes and berettas. lol well keep the coment s comeing just no more of the wing lol wait till u see the exaust that sticks about 4 inches out lol ractive 4 1/2 lmao hahah. welll see u around nathan u ever go to the sunday night cruize night lol maybe well see u there sunday!!what is your daily driver!!??
well anyways for u guys to know im still 15 and own a ph2 and ph3 lol so i think im doing ok lol

illusions3.1

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.