J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i thought you might enjoy taking a peek of my car. It's not the best pic but it will have to do for now. If anyone wants to host some of my pics that'd be awesome 8)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
you bastid!

sweet car. i'll have mine like that in 2 years....

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Actually, that isn't an STi...... all the STi's in our area are sold out...... and he posts on another board, so i know it's only a WRX...... either way, nice ride, wish i had the money for one..... (course i'd then buy Mazda, but hey :) )

G

·
Lucky motherf**ker :D . Probably could have gotten one myself if I was willing to wait longer to get a new car.

I agree w/ a previous statement "DO NOT RICE IT OUT!"

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn! I knew the truth would come out sooner or later. :p Spanky let the cat out of the bag... Well guys it is a WRX but not an STi. I did a trunk swap with a guy who has an STi so that's why the badge is still there. Anyone know how to take off the badge without wrecking the paint. I was thinking of peeling it off with a hair dryer.. what do you guys think?

BTW - Don't worry guys I won't rice this ride out... 8)

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
cashie said:
Damn! I knew the truth would come out sooner or later. :p Spanky let the cat out of the bag... Well guys it is a WRX but not an STi. I did a trunk swap with a guy who has an STi so that's why the badge is still there. Anyone know how to take off the badge without wrecking the paint. I was thinking of peeling it off with a hair dryer.. what do you guys think?

BTW - Don't worry guys I won't rice this ride out... 8)
yes, yes..... i am a registered bastard :p

STi or not, it's a nice ride....... hope you enjoy it :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.