J-Body Automobiles Forum banner

Pics of my WRX

1K views 32 replies 22 participants last post by  cashie 
#1 ·
Hey guys i thought you might enjoy taking a peek of my car. It's not the best pic but it will have to do for now. If anyone wants to host some of my pics that'd be awesome 8)

See less See more
#9 ·
Actually, that isn't an STi...... all the STi's in our area are sold out...... and he posts on another board, so i know it's only a WRX...... either way, nice ride, wish i had the money for one..... (course i'd then buy Mazda, but hey :) )

#12 ·
Damn! I knew the truth would come out sooner or later. :p Spanky let the cat out of the bag... Well guys it is a WRX but not an STi. I did a trunk swap with a guy who has an STi so that's why the badge is still there. Anyone know how to take off the badge without wrecking the paint. I was thinking of peeling it off with a hair dryer.. what do you guys think?

BTW - Don't worry guys I won't rice this ride out... 8)

#16 ·
cashie said:
Damn! I knew the truth would come out sooner or later. :p Spanky let the cat out of the bag... Well guys it is a WRX but not an STi. I did a trunk swap with a guy who has an STi so that's why the badge is still there. Anyone know how to take off the badge without wrecking the paint. I was thinking of peeling it off with a hair dryer.. what do you guys think?

BTW - Don't worry guys I won't rice this ride out... 8)
yes, yes..... i am a registered bastard :p

STi or not, it's a nice ride....... hope you enjoy it :)

#21 ·
nice car....

where did you say you got the STI trunk from?? was it here in Canada??

I didnt think they were allowing the STI in canada...like it took forever for us to get the Neon SRT-4.......

canada is gay when it comes to cars....they dont let us have some cars here....

for instance we cant get any Lancer Evo's so its pointless to even get a lancer.....
bah...
anyways congrats on the WRX....I love those cars

#23 ·
Yeah STi's have been here for a bit. Yeah i picked the trunk up for free so i'm very happy with the trunk. Wait till i start doing mods and we'll see how my 1/4 times go up :p .... but first i need more money!! 8)

Don't worry guys more pics coming up soon! And yes they are in the day time :p

#24 ·
#26 ·
Cashie, you got your WRX...well I'm goin old school. Tomorrow I get to pick up my 98 subaru impreza rs 2.5L. Went and test drove it today and it's sooo nice. It's goin to be so nice to see 2 subby's outside the window every morning. I'll have to send ya some pics when I get them taken tomorrow.

Check me out on the board (nasioc) on this sn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.