J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a Honda Shadow: Spirit 750 VTX. Its very nice... I love riding it. Now i just need to know how to wire some green neon's up to it. All i can think of is just wiring it to the battery, and having a switch some where to turn them on. And gettin wheels is out of the question for a long time, looked in a book for wheels and the good chrome ones are $1000-2000 a piece! Thats a kick in the balls.

thats my new ride with the cavy

thats a closer view for you guys

a view of the descent system, its good considering it shakes the hell out of the car, enough to force air out of the door panels(my special ventalation since a/c doesn't work)

and a pic of my newly painted console, with the large vinilla shake i just got from Sonic

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
nice bike i ride motorcycles myself, i have my license :wink:
nice cavy, cant wait to see it at the bash, you should really meet us in indy or somewhere on the border on I-74.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well we have determined that indy will be out of the way, but we are goin to go towards evansville then head up to 74. I'll have to give you details later when we plan it out, then give u my cell or you give me a number or somthing, because i will be in roming that far out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.