J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Badging is gonna come off and so is the red stripe on the side moulding, but I would rather have no door dings, so until the car doesnt look like an RS anymore :wink: (things to come) I am gonna stick with em.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Wow that is sweet man. 1991 model year... makes me think of today. I went to the GM assembly plant in Janesville, WI (hehe I used to live down there) and they had a picture and a part in a video about the last cavalier they made there. it was a 1991 model, looked like an RS but it may have been a base. lol, but I got to see some nice tahoes and yukons (and those denali's wow). Lol I will stop rambling in your post though. Good luck with the car!
later,
mark

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
mrhatch said:
The Badging is gonna come off and so is the red stripe on the side moulding, but I would rather have no door dings, so until the car doesnt look like an RS anymore :wink: (things to come) I am gonna stick with em.
that molding should just taped on to the side of the car. it's not going to be rivited on.. you can get that off with some time and effort and it wont hurt the paint at all..

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
you could have least moved the car for the pics. all that armoral on the pavement distracts from the nice shiney car! :oops: :nono:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.