J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I finally had a chance to work on the sedan. It was really dirty in there, and the windows were covered in nicotine slime. YUCK! I vacuumed it and removed the crappy falling headliner, washed the dash, center console and various interior pieces, replaced the decklid with a non rusty one, and replaced the electric fan in the engine compartment, oh I also took out the crappy "Rampage" radio the previous (DIRTY) owner installed and put in a nice factory deck with EQ. The wiring was a horrible mess. I also picked up a fender from the local salvage yard, but upon returning home I realised there is some rust on the bottom of it and two minor dents... I'm debating on going back to get another one... anyways here are the pics.

http://www.wuxy.com/al/sedan

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Nicce gc. You should take a look at mine! :p

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
it looks so funny without the passenger side mirror!!!

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
90redz24 said:
ventshades, tinted windows and 15" rims, sweet!!!! when do the Z24 bumpers and skirts go on?????
i doubt youll ever see that on al's sedan :lol:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hehehehehe Luis's looks very nice, seen it in person and all. I just love the base look of it on the outside, just glad I dont have chrome trim.... (yuck) I just want to paint, and add a passenger side mirror to the outside, perhaps some side moldings to prevent any more door dings.

-Al.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
whats up with all this calling 4 drs ghetto cruisers? :guns: lol j/k

what % is the tint on those rear windows al?

looks pretty nice.. i like it with those phase 2 wheels... i might have to look into getting some new wheels for my 4dr..

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Haha the chrome trim sucks, I sanded all of mine down, masked it all off and painted it gloss black. Haha I spent like two hours carefully masking everything off, what a pain in the ass. Thanks for the comments Al, good luck with your new 4 door :D

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
dailydriverz said:
wow, once this Dec hits, I think we should start having beater of the month, there's gonan be quite a few winter beaters around!! :D
haha but it has to be "The Worse Beater Of The Month" his beat will probly look better then my car haha ;) cant have that can we.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sleeper said:
whats up with all this calling 4 drs ghetto cruisers? :guns: lol j/k

what % is the tint on those rear windows al?

looks pretty nice.. i like it with those phase 2 wheels... i might have to look into getting some new wheels for my 4dr..
I have no idea about the % it was on the car when I got it... The front windows probably had tint too, but it was removed poorly and thick adhesive residue was all over the windows, what a chore to remove that stuff!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
dailydriverz said:
wow, once this Dec hits, I think we should start having beater of the month, there's gonan be quite a few winter beaters around!! :D
it think we all know whos gonna be winning that award (not that its a good thing! :lol: )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.