J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let me know how I rate on my car, I know it could be better, but being on a budget and spending every dime I get on it, I think I have finaly reached the hump where I can look at it and enjoy it. Of course I have more in store for it, but I would appreciate your opinion.

Thankyou

[ This Message was edited by: jacksz24 on 2001-08-24 08:41 ]

[ This Message was edited by: jacksZ24 on 2001-09-15 20:23 ]

[ This Message was edited by: jacksz24 on 2001-09-15 20:24 ]

·
Registered
118 Posts
niiiiice ride!
I don't really have any suggestions, that thing looks perfect to me!

I really like your headlights. I was hoping to do something similar to that in the near future. How did you do them? Are they GTS covers with cutouts, or is it paint, or what?

I also like the rims. How much did they set you back?

--edit--

oh wait, I have ONE suggestion for you... lose the Z24 rear window decal. I have nothing against rear window decals, I just don't like the design of that one. If ya gotta have the Z24 advertised in your rear window, you should use the logo from the new Z's.

[ This Message was edited by: king93bird on 2001-08-24 01:17 ]

·
Registered
221 Posts
Not bad, I'm really not a fan of the fart tip mufflers though. I leave those to the Hondas, that way I never have to see them. I've yet to see the back end of one!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
King 93

Thankyou, yes they are gst headlight covers, buy them clear, then buy the gts headight mask kit, set up your design, place the stickers on the inside, tape off the front so ya dont get any over spray, and paint away, I used the same paint that matched my car.

The Rims I got a realy good deal on, $400.00 Ca. the rubber was 650.00 ca.

[ This Message was edited by: jacksz24 on 2001-08-24 08:51 ]

·
Registered
129 Posts
nice z'd. i was considering doing the same with the the window wipers lol
but looks nice.. and yeah i agree get rid of the decal on the window looks hokey

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so far for the replies, I might just take off the back sticker, I had it put on just 2 weeks ago, but I guess I got agree with you guys, the more i look at it, the more I think i should take it off, hey any ideas of what I should put on it in replace of, or should I leave plain.

[ This Message was edited by: jacksz24 on 2001-08-25 21:34 ]

·
Registered
129 Posts
lol.. i got to get rid of my transformer sticker too... too hokey... i think you should leave it plain.. the cleaner and less writing on the car the better. lol... cant believe i put a transformer sticker on my z'd.. what was i thinking

·
Registered
118 Posts
Where do you get the GTS mask kit? I've never heard of it.

--edit--

Hey, Frostbyte! I'm still thinking about putting a transformers sticker on my car!

(I thought it was an original idea, actually)

nothing wrong with that!

[ This Message was edited by: king93bird on 2001-08-25 00:46 ]

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm actually going to shave the pontiac crap at the back of my car and replace that with either a transformers logo, or a superman logo

·
Registered
67 Posts
Your car looks nice. Racing stripes would look cool or a small spoiler. That is one sweet machine tho.

peace

·
Registered
107 Posts
your cary is wicked nice..thats the exact color scheme i want for my z. black and silver...i really like the silver grille with the bowtie on the hood...it makes it look like an impala a little. only thing different im gonna do is paint my ground effects 2000 buick silver. good work man

[ This Message was edited by: ericavalier on 2001-09-15 18:15 ]

·
Registered
107 Posts
your car is wicked nice..thats the exact color scheme i want for my z. black and silver...i really like the silver grille with the bowtoe on the hood...it makes it look like an impala a little. only thing different im gonna do is paint my ground effects 2000 buick silver. good work man

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.