J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well if i can get enough interest in part i am going to get an 88 z a coworker of mine has, i only need it for the pass fender and hood so everything else will be up for grabs its black with the silver lower trim
'

z kit is in decent shape

2.8 auto

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
klutchewsky said:
this wont go anywhere without pics
as stated i can't give you pics b/c i don't have the car, it looks like a black phase 1 convertible Z

for the bumper name your shipped price

not sure on the condidion of the stripping yet but she said the top is perfect so i trust her that the seals would be near mint also

·
Registered
908 Posts
plrcav said:
klutchewsky said:
this wont go anywhere without pics
as stated i can't give you pics b/c i don't have the car, it looks like a black phase 1 convertible Z

for the bumper name your shipped price

not sure on the condidion of the stripping yet but she said the top is perfect so i trust her that the seals would be near mint also
Your going to the bash, right? Can i get it there?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i got pics of it guys just gimme till tonight to get them up, i should have the car within 2 weeks

also i am not sure if i am going to the bash now, working alot of 12s :(

·
Registered
908 Posts
plrcav said:
i got pics of it guys just gimme till tonight to get them up, i should have the car within 2 weeks

also i am not sure if i am going to the bash now, working alot of 12s :(
any update? And BTW, screw work and go to the bash!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
How much for the headlight wiring harness (on the drivers side of the engine bay)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.