J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a spare valve cover at the JY and started to clean and polish it. I have about 10-15h into it (yeah, i'm fucking slow :lol:) and it still look not too great but I took a pic just to give me an idea on how it would look and I'm not too sure if I like it. I think it would look better with a polished plenum but I would need to sand for the next 2 years to get it done so I'm not too sure what to do. What do you think of the polished valve cover with the black plenum and MRZ oil cap ?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,820 Posts

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
barrok69 said:
scott0999 said:
Those fit our engines, I tested my uncles LS2 Vette Cap on my 3400 :D he was like... "you can give it back now, won't get you anymore horsepower" :roll:
awesome I might have to get it then :)

damn, im never going to start saving up for my beater car at this rate ROFL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
infernoz24 said:
I would have to say go with the black and chrome cap. it flows with the rest of the look of the engine.
Thats exactly what I have right now :lol:

And scott0999, while we are off topic :lol: You never sended me the bin file for the turbo chip you sent, even after a bunch of PM, would it be possible to send it to me some day ? :lol:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
mmmmmm polished shiney in my opinion the the polished one looks better britens things up a bit but on the other hand the black one does follow your under hood theme

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
91z24 said:
infernoz24 said:
I would have to say go with the black and chrome cap. it flows with the rest of the look of the engine.
Thats exactly what I have right now :lol:

And scott0999, while we are off topic :lol: You never sended me the bin file for the turbo chip you sent, even after a bunch of PM, would it be possible to send it to me some day ? :lol:
oh crap I thought I did LOL!! I'll send it out tonight

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.