J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all this witner the car is going for body work and paint and i'm thinking of going with the new mistusu lancer gun metal grey but i'm open for suggestions i want a gun metal or drak blue color any ideas are welcome

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
The lancer gunmetal would look sweet or maby toyota 8P1 blue (dark blue like on the tacoma's) or was it 8P4 hmmm can't exactly remember but one is dark and one is light lol!! BTW those are dupont paint codes!!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
what about midnight blue. it is just about black, but in the right light you can see the blue in it..coarse metallics and a very deep pearl...gorgeous color.

i can't seem to find a good picture of it and my color paint chart is at work

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
here's the blue i was thinkin of I belive the dupont code for this is 8P4 indigo lots of metalic and pearl in that one i must have seen it on a 1000 action hard taunau covers when i worked there very very nice color!!! :eek: 8) :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh forgot to add the 1.7 and 1.6 inch sprint springs and the custom 5% tint back 3 and 25% on the doors tint with tined tails, markers and tinted headlight covers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.