J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal, a co-worker has offered to sell me his z, but the only thing that I want/need is the hood and seats. The drivetrain is in perfect shape, same goes for the ground fx, but the actual body itself is done for. If anyone wants/needs parts, letme know, maybe we can work out a deal to share the car or something.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car is red, with grey interior. I don't know what the exact milage of it is, but I do know that it is a 2.8 auto, and the only optioins that I've noticed is pwr windows, and factory sun roof. As for the interior, I plan on taking most of it, that is, if I get it. I just want to get what I need, and get it out of here. I didn't have much of a good time shipping parts out before, so i'm trying to avoid shipping, 'cause I have limmited space to keep the car/parts.

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
I may be interested in a few parts PM me and let me know what it would cost if we were to halves on the car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.