J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so ive finally decided to do a thread like this....Post the best picture of your car...Post only ONE!!! picture....and make sure its your best... Anywayz here ill start it off.....

oh and ive decided scott999 or whatever...i wanna see a different pic of ur car...ive been dyin to see a new pic....

well here goes...

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

not a j-body but i figured what the hell, ps, you never said it had to be clean, this is the best pic of my jeep, well the pic that im the proudest of..

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
bluecavi said:
Man that Jeep pic is crazy lol, looks like you were having fun. Here is the best I have of my ride
took a 4.0L yj with 33s and a lifted 4x4 diesel 3500 ram working together to pull me out

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
birdboy28 said:

not a j-body but i figured what the hell, ps, you never said it had to be clean, this is the best pic of my jeep, well the pic that im the proudest of..
Thats facken awesome, so nice to see someone with a ZJ who isnt scared to get it dirty. :wink: :D

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
not afriad to get the ol ZJ dirty ...

as you can tell

took me 2 weeks to clean it all out...but it was worth it ....

but newayz back to the thread!!!

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Probably not a "best" by some peoples standards, butI kind of dig this one... A shame the picture didnt turn out though

(Under a trailer... Was about 1/2" from touching the sunroof. Would have went further but the hitch was in the way) :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
some good lookin vechiles...still a couple members that i wanna see....1991z24....brad14...scott0999...many others....

and that truck is dirty wow lol....

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.