J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car when it's runnin, the catalatic converter rattles, but there is a new soud all of a sudden. there is a hissing sound that sounds like it is comming from the back exahust manifold, and now my car has alot less power. could this possibly be the cat plugged?

· Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i think so too... i layed a good patch infront of my house after school when i was going to work, and by the time i got to work it didn't even have enough power to pay a patch at all... oh well the cat is commin out this weekend 8)

· Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will do... now i just need to get my flowmaster haha... need a new muffler that will be able to be heard a little bit over my subs that arn't even hooked up to an amp yet haha

· Registered
526 Posts
just take the cat out and put a pipe in there, thats all i got, didnt even ask the guys at the muffler shop to do it(im in saskatchewan aswell) when go back to check how its going, theres a new shiny(sp?) piece of metal where the cat was, and its so loud now. anyways, good luck man and hope it sounds good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.