J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dam roller got stuck for my window and i fixed it and found out the roller is bent.. Everytime i fix it, it breaks again.. How do i fix this prob or where can i get it done before i take a bat to my car.. I have had so many probs with this car its not even funny.. The person who had this car before me never took care of it and now i get stuck with all these god dam probs, its driving me crazy... Also something might need to be tightened cuz wheni hit the switch it goes down real fast and i can't stop it.. As soon as i get my loan payed off i might sell it.. I have to many headaches with it..

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Ok, now, is your roller arm actually bent? or just the pin that hold the wheel? either way if you can get your door panel off you can heat it with a torch and adjust it soits not bent any more, thats exactly what a guy at the shop would do but charge you a crap load of money for. My guess is that both of your problem are related in some way. due to the fact the window isnt siting right the controls arent going to be right either. What other probelms are you haveing? if you ahve aim shoot me a message at soup1279 i may be able to help you out ;)

·
Premium Member
17,284 Posts
Yeah, dont worry about it too much. I had a period of about 2 months when every time I rolled my window down, it fell off of the track. So I know how you are feeling.

Just do as Soup said and you should be fine.

Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.