J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prototype Designs is coming out with a sweet ass combat style front bumper for 2nd Gen J's. It is going to be a group purchase and all we need is 10 for sure's by October 20th. The price is going to be $215 US + $75 US s/h.

For more details go to:
http://www.j-body.org/phorum/index.php

and find the post about Prototype Designs 2nd Gen Front Bumper...we only need one more...but more are welcome...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Oh yeah, before I get too committed, I was looking on that site and there are a lot of different prices listed...what's the final price? And how hard is installation?

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey that's sweet. will it fit on a sunbird if I have the same style of lights? I've been modifying it to fit a new bumper. but want to make sure.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Since this didn't work out, does anyone know where I can find a sweet looking bumper like that to fit my Cavi? Really liked that one, too bad no one else did.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Prototype Designs said that: Hello we will produce this style if the demand is there
we don't have a D/L set for this one
please let us know

Meaning that they WILL produce the bumper for second gens 88-94 but we need a minimum of 10 people (again). There is no deadline as of yet, but I'd like to do this while ?hopefully? people are interested...I'm in the process of getting specs and pics. Please post if you're definitely in.

·
Registered
118 Posts
lol...
that link to the picture up there is a photoshopped pic. Joe Niderno on jbody.org was just playing around and made that (though it is a mighty fine piece of work). You can see the original pic by looking at Joe's registry.

It's not the prototype designs bumper. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm pretty sure it's not for the cavy.

--edit--

just look at the shadow in that pic! It doesn't match the bumper, -at all-! Other than that, though, it's really hard to tell.

[ This Message was edited by: king93bird on 2001-10-18 14:36 ]

·
Registered
364 Posts
It's not the PType bumper, but I'm sure they can produce it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
the cav stuff on that page is tight, dont know about the spoilers.. is that web site for real or a bogus one with the black cav with the fx. well bad ass i am in when i get some free cash!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
hey if they can ship that baby to canada count me in to , couple of weeks i'll have some cash. please let me now thanx guys

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey can someone help me find out Ryan Gamber's email address? This computer at school wont let me go to his registry...and I really wanna know where he found that body kit and spoiler. If you got ICQ add me and i'll get in touch with ya. 51418010
thanxs

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanxs...These computers at school wont let us do half the stuff I need too...So I always have to wait till I get home. Just to let ya all know my intake will be going on today (nice how-to Moon). And I hope to be getting the spoiler that Ryan Gamber has on his car...then if I can make some more $$$ get the body kit. I'll keep ya up to date on how everything's going.

·
Registered
48 Posts
if that front bumper is made for a 89z then i am interested in buying one. that is a awsome bumper! if someone can let me know on how much it costs and if it will fit my car that will be great.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey guys, I've read through the entire forum, and i'm still alittle in the dark about the status. I would be interested in the combat bumper if you guys are going to be able to get it. Let me know.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts