J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm driving to work this morning down the highway, its an 80km(50mph) zone, and 2 lanes each way,and I was doing 90kph(56mph) when I come up behind a blue Olds Cutlass Supreme. It is going 60 kph(37mph). Anyway I go in the other lane and pass it. Up the road a few miles I get to a stop light. The blue Olds pulls up beside me, and the driver, a 30 something woman gives me a dirty look :-? Light turn green, and the lady spins the tires, and takes off, Ok whatever right? About a half mile my turn is coming up, and I go into the right lane right behind the blue Olds. She then slows down to about 30kph(18mph) and turns on the off ramp. I drove behind her for a few seconds, and said screw this, and went into the left lane to passed her, when she makes a hard left turn an almost hits me, and as she is turning she is looking out the window yelling at me :-? So I dropped to 3rd, and turned into the right lane and floored it to get past this retard, who obviously didn't take her medication this morning. So now that I am past her I slow down to the speed limit and continue driving. As I am turning into the parking lot I notice the damn blue Olds is right behind me! I stop, and park, and the car stops behind me. I get out of my car, and this guy flys out of the passenger side, and starts running around the car toward me.

I am pissed now, so I ran right at him. He sees me, and notices that I am not a little guy, so he stops dead in his tracks :lol: He put up his hands and says, "you don't want to do this cause we will both go to jail" :-?
I say, "I don't give a f*ck about jail, your a piece of sh*t! What happened, you started out all hard core, What?!!" Just then the psycho lady starts yelling at me saying I'm a psycho driver. I say, "lady YOU are the one who cut me off, and tried to ram my car". She says, "ya but before that you were driving to fast" ! :-? I say, "so let me get this strait, you tried to ram me off the road because I am supposedly driving to fast? Your f*cked lady"! By this time the tough guy got back in the car, and the lady said she was going to call the police on me :lol: Then sped off.

Man people can really be mental some times. Anyway thats my rant. :lol:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Fuck all that man, I would have beat the hell out of her b/f or whatever he was and then proceeded to pull the bitch through her window and straight slap the shit outta her from purposly trying to ram into my car. I would never hit a woman, but that bitch deserved it.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mrmayfair said:
Fuck all that man, I would have beat the hell out of her b/f or whatever he was and then proceeded to pull the bitch through her window and straight slap the shit outta her from purposly trying to ram into my car. I would never hit a woman, but that bitch deserved it.
Ya, believe me I almost did, but the crazy bitch started yelling at me, and when I turned my head toward her, he ran back to the car and got back in :lol: When I went at him, he started walking backwards anyway :lol:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
easye said:
man what is with people? i'd of just layed teh guy out claiming self defense anyway. screw that.
Well I live in a small town, so I'll see him around. It's not over yet. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.