J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prototype Designs said that: Hello we will produce this style if the demand is there
we don't have a D/L set for this one
please let us know

Meaning that they WILL produce the bumper for second gens 88-94 but we need a minimum of 10 people (again). There is no deadline as of yet, but I'd like to do this while ?hopefully? people are interested...I'm in the process of getting specs and pics. Please post if you're definitely in.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i am interested in a body kit for my 89 cavalier z. if you can send me a picture and show me how it looks. but i am trying to find a good looking body kit for my car.

·
Registered
96 Posts
How can people say they are definetley in if they havent seen pics yet? I'll just say if it looks better than the fx design bumper....I'm in

·
Registered
679 Posts
i need pics....but i am interested.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I had problems putting this together. I tried ProtoType, but they hardly ever responded to any of my emails, so I let it die. I wasn't about to get screwed, and I didn't want anyone else to lose money. (I lost money because the guy I bought GTS headlight covers from never shipped, so I'm real weary about buying things online now.)

·
Registered
222 Posts
well if you can arrange something (not to expensive) or even just a front bumper, i'm in too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts