·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Whats wrong with the car??

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Front left break flex line busted , not other damage just the line..

Bit of rust here and there on body, rokers are TOAST, freakin swiss cheese..

Floors are getting bad in some places i think..

all the ZO4 body kit is pretty much mint.. along with all other rare'ish parts..

Why?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTZ rims not availible.... did not come with the car..

Trans- Im trying to sell the engine and trans as a package with all the other stuff as a full swap kit for $150..

Why not just buy it all and take what you want then part the rest or somthing? for that price!

Most 5 speed swaps sell for more then this, and your getting a running quad 4 high output with it lol..

Make an offer on the trans if you want though..

·
Registered
772 Posts
the engine WITH the tranny will be a bitch to ship LoL.... i don't need a quad4 because i have a 3.1... i want to swap the gears in my tranny
Dude you keep wanting parts and you never have the cash to back it up.

ryan_beretta I'll give you 100$ for the tranny only if irockz18 doesn't take it AND IF IT'S THE YEAR I NEED. I'll get more informed later today.

Where in ontario are you located??

·
Registered
318 Posts
a 1990 GTZ tranny... i can make the gears swap with that? someone can tell me that? my z24 is an 88 :-?... and the shipping will cost how much... i don't know the weight and all... my postal code is g0c 2k0

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Why do you have to be so far, I'd buy the hole thing for parts for my berretta :x Want that tranny, GTZ bodykit and interior to get rid of my ugly burgandy one. Well can you save me that cover that the shifter boot is on for the center console :-? Did the 5 speed swap on mine and can't find that peice anywhere :roll: Thanks!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
But why would I do that if I could have the whole car for $150 :wink: :lol:

Make my trip alitte better :wink: I may still, let you know tommorrow if I want the whole thing. Depends if I can get the work truck, if so I'll be there on Saturday :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.