J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yah, today after school we did it again. I beat him from start to finish, he was at my back bumper the whole time. Hes got full 2 1/4 exhaust and flex pipe and that helped him alot. I held my rpms until i heard him shift, then i shifted, and i stayed ahead all the time. I made sure i shifted after him, donno why i did it but it seemed to work out. Next challenge is my buddies 91 Honda Civic Si with a b16a1 engine swap, i know hes gonna slaughter me, but i'll post some pics of his car, and his engine... hes getting turbo this winter, cars gonna be sick fast. anyways thats my story for the day.

Evan

· Registered
918 Posts
Nice kill :pimp: ! I don't know why you waited to shift though, his powerband is way higher than your! Anyways don't count yourself out against the civic with b16 swap, not unless it's heavily modded! If it's just a swap nothing done, you should win! The bc18a swap is when you should worry!

· Registered
888 Posts
jonathan said:
Nice kill :pimp: ! I don't know why you waited to shift though, his powerband is way higher than your! Anyways don't count yourself out against the civic with b16 swap, not unless it's heavily modded! If it's just a swap nothing done, you should win! The bc18a swap is when you should worry!
what is a bc18a swap? i assume you mean a b18c swap? the b18a is a non-vtec integra engine, the b18c is the gsr swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.