J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$9900.00, car is located in NY

I have a 1994 Z24 for sale. It has an L67 3800 series II swap professionally installed by RaceTech automotive in TO, ON. The engine is a 2000 model and was purchased with 5miles on it. It now has 4k thousand miles. The car is mint, with 56k original miles and has been garaged since 1999. Car is a 5 speed. Has full 3" exhaust, 3.4" Pully, MSD coils/wires, holley 255lph in tank, boost/fuel guages, Eibach springs, KYB suspension, upgraded swaybars. Car will come with 16" Konig Villian wheels. This car has won at numerous shows including Speedorama in TO and JCO bash and can run mid 13's on street tires. The car is pushing 280-300hp and has tons of potential, a custom turbo set-up could put this car easily at 500+hp. Price is $9900.00 firm, contact me by email if you are interested at [email protected].

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Looks pretty damn clean, how's the underbody?

·
Premium Member
17,284 Posts
I dont know if that is an old engine shot, but those coils and wires look stock, not MSD.

You may have better luck if you post timeslips and more photos. If you really want $10K for the car you will need to be a bit more detailed.

Clean install though. GLWTS

Brad

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brad91Z said:
I dont know if that is an old engine shot, but those coils and wires look stock, not MSD.

You may have better luck if you post timeslips and more photos. If you really want $10K for the car you will need to be a bit more detailed.

Clean install though. GLWTS

Brad
Yes, old engine shot before I put the coils/wires on. I do have the plastic cover. Car run's 13's and is traction limited. What other photos do you want to see?

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
andyz2438 said:
barrok69 said:
Underbody is super clean. I bought the car in 1999 and it has never been driven in the winter.
".....looks at above pictures of car in snow and shakes his head....."

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
wow nice car clean install and your very right a custom turbo setup can put this car in the 500 plus range raven autosports shop car a 97 cavy si running a turbo 3800 with only 15 psi stock timing and pump gas made 465hp and 472tq with the current new mods we are est in the range of 520 to 550 so this car and potentail to be a low 11 second car with slicks and a turbo setup

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
very clean car, looks like a great install.

but if you get anywhere near what your asking for that car, i'll be amazed.

I'm sure it has that, and more into it, and shit, it's probably worth it if it's as well built as you say it is. but people don't look for cavaliers when they have 10K to spend.

best of luck. I hope it goes to a good owner.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I seen this car at JCO a few years back, its mint! I remember talking to you outside the Holiday Inn before they had their light show. Ran constant times also at the track. I have a picture of your car along side of Franks turbo'd 3800 Z24 under RACETECH's tent.

BTW good luck with the sale, and nice car :wink:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Sick Z, this thing is deadly, GLWTS!

barrok69 said:
andyz2438 said:
barrok69 said:
Underbody is super clean. I bought the car in 1999 and it has never been driven in the winter.
:D :-?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
1991z24 said:

barrok69 said:
andyz2438 said:
barrok69 said:
it looks, LOOKS like it was rolled out of the garage to have some pics taken, id do the same thing, but whos to say it wasnt driven after the pics were taken........

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
wite89z24 said:
1991z24 said:

barrok69 said:
andyz2438 said:
barrok69 said:
it looks, LOOKS like it was rolled out of the garage to have some pics taken, id do the same thing, but whos to say it wasnt driven after the pics were taken........
Theres no plates on the car.

Ive seen this car in person, clean doesnt even begin to describe it

Why you selling it Andy ??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Cavalier was backed out of the garage for pictures. I do not drive my cars in the snow/salt. This is one of the cleanest 2Gs in all of New York State. Only reason I am selling it is because I am buying a bigger house, I bought a boat and I have been dumping money into my other car seen below

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.