J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled upon these...searched it out...didnt see a post on here in regards to these cars...check them out. ** IT SAYS THE KIT MAY STILL BE AVAILABLE FOR YOU 1ST GEN HATCH/ EVEN NON HATCH GUYS**:

FIRENZA FE3-X CONCEPT CAR ENGINE:Displacement?????..??.?2.8L, 173-cid V6Horsepower???????...?..120 @ 4800 rpmTorque??????????...?155 ft.-lbs. @ 3600 rpmInduction System????....??EFI with tuned runnersExhaust System????..??...Tubular headersCHASSIS:Brakes????????????Four-wheel discsWheels?????????...??16x7 cast alloyTires?????????????225/50VR-16GENERAL:Seats???????????.?..Lear Siegler bucketsInstrumentation?????...??140 mph speedometer, 7000-rpm tachometer, accelerometer, oil, fuel, coolant temperatureBODY

This calais gives me a hard on:

CALAIS FE3-X CONCEPT CAR ENGINE:Displacement?????..??.?3.0l, 196-CID v6Horsepower???????...?..125 @ 4900 rpmTorque??????????...?150 ft.-lbs. @ 2400 rpmInduction System????....??EFI with tuned runnersExhaust System????..??...Tubular headersCHASSIS:Brakes????????????Four-wheel discsWheels?????????...??16x7 cast alloyTires?????????????225/50VR-16GENERAL:Seats???????????.?..Lear Siegler bucketsInstrumentation?????...??140 mph speedometer, 7000-rpm tachometer, accelerometer, oil, fuel, coolant temperatureBODY

here is the calais in aerotech colors:

the cutlass here is bad ass as well:

any additional info can be found here:

http://www.freewebs.com/fe3xconcepts/

Hope this somehow may be useful to anyone on here...enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
Is it just me, or does that lower front bumper (on teh Firenza), look very 2nd gen ph1ish?

I like it.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Six_Shooter said:
Is it just me, or does that lower front bumper (on teh Firenza), look very 2nd gen ph1ish?

I like it.
on the hatch i was gonna say it looks like it has Phase 2 front and rear bumpers.

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
acurategguy said:
The style looks a bit dated to me. To each their own.
Dude, they're mid-80s cars. No shit it looks dated. Retard...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think the actual HP and TQ figures for these concepts are unknown...they look more like guesstimations. But still...I shot one on the keyboard too when I came across these LOL. Something about that calais...nice and clean. I really dig that plexiglass front headlight cover on them. Way to be unique Olds....very over the top for their day. Nice functional spoiler on the 2 concepts though. Also....I recognize those wheels on the Firenza....I have seen them before on another FWD GM somewhere....hmmmm. The Cutlass Supreme is known as " Darth Vadar" LOL....very suiting.

·
Banned
3,105 Posts
The Calais is tits. It's similar to the Mid 90s Mercury Cougar xR7 in bodystyle and dual exhaust :pimp:

I was going to trade my blazer for 94 Cougar xr7, but it was sold b4 I got a chance. :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.