J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question #1 :

Will they fit inside Suspension Tech (Belltech) springs? The shape of these springs don't look like they will accomodate a bag inside as they are very short, and cone shaped. Anyone tried them?

Question #2 :

Do you think these would even help at the track?

EDIT : As per the FAQ I think I have the stiffest rear setup I can get : Susp Tech springs w/ KYB gas a justs ?

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
mars_man said:
Question #1 :

Will they fit inside Suspension Tech (Belltech) springs? The shape of these springs don't look like they will accomodate a bag inside as they are very short, and cone shaped. Anyone tried them?

Question #2 :

Do you think these would even help at the track?

EDIT : As per the FAQ I think I have the stiffest rear setup I can get : Susp Tech springs w/ KYB gas a justs ?
Mars, if you can't fit a set of bags, I wonder if somebody produces air shocks for these things.. ?

I think Dave mentioned air shocks once or twice, but that may have been in reference to his TA.

- Frank

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Monroe Max Airs. I can get them at the good guy price too...

BUT.

My Belltech springs are VERY short, and if cranking up the shocks, I am pretty my springs would fall out. They fall out if I jack the car from the rockers. haha.

haha, yeah, kinda of a safety hazard eh ?

I wonder if you could rig some limiter straps to limit the amout the shocks can lift up the car?

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. Oh it's true.

My axle perches, and stuff are still 100% not rotted out either, everything's in tact.

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
mars_man said:
Monroe Max Airs. I can get them at the good guy price too...

BUT.

My Belltech springs are VERY short, and if cranking up the shocks, I am pretty my springs would fall out. They fall out if I jack the car from the rockers. haha.

haha, yeah, kinda of a safety hazard eh ?

I wonder if you could rig some limiter straps to limit the amout the shocks can lift up the car?

Any thoughts?
I've seen off-road guys use webbed straps to prevent shit from getting torn apart...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.