J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can log in and post messages but when I log in to update my info on the registry it tells me that my password doesn't match, one time it sent me to rudy-t.

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Have you tried the "Forgot your password" link for logging into the registry? It is possible that you changed your password for either the messageboard, or the registry, as right now, the accounts are seperate in the database. Try this, and if the password that is emailed to you still doesnt allow you to log in, I will look into it further.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks moon I logged in to registry this morning and the site let me login with the same username and password I use with the messageboard. I tried last night to upload two pics but the site was telling me that there error. Everything meets the specs that are required to upload except it's ot a jpg file it's a bmp file what do I do?

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you need a file converted to another format, either send it to me ([email protected]) or download ACDSee, a file viewing utility that allows you to view any image format and save it in any other one, as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts