J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, got a 92 z24 3.1. whoever had this car before was a genius at installing stereos and car alarms. i've also got a spare 93 z24. i was going to swap the wiring between the two but i cant due to the 92 has power windows and i don't want to splice into the good harness on the 93 without risking a short somewhere.
so, my question is has anyone ordered an aftermarket harness? if so how much, where from, and how is the performance compared to the original?
hell for that matter does anyone have a harness they are willing to part with?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
i would agree. it is a real PITA to do. if theres any way possible just fix the one you have

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe i should upload some pics of what i have here. then you guys would see why i need a new harness.
i'm about half tempted to use the one from the 93 and just add what is missing. looking like a better idea all the more.
but never the less, i've got a parts car here and if someone has a harness they are willing to part with and wants to trade for something, i'm game.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.