J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody that has a 3rd gen ever considered converting to right hand drive? Im considering but have no Idea what it would intail besides getting the dash and parts. can Anybody shead some light on this subject.

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
cavilver96 said:
Im considering converting to a toyota cavalier and I've never seen a right hand drive cavi in my area.
A toyota cavalier, eh? :roll:

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
what are ya looking to deliver the mail or something?????

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
i think it would be cool as fuck. and chicks dig right hand drive cars. so when me and whoever posted this are gettin our shit jerked off cause we look like we deliver the mail, you can bite me. :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
tiny1877 said:
cavilver96 said:
Im considering converting to a toyota cavalier and I've never seen a right hand drive cavi in my area.
A toyota cavalier, eh? :roll:
yep tiny thats what they are called in japan. i've seen the guy that had the toyota cavalier shipped over on the org. i like the toyota tails on 3rd gens.

·
Registered
223 Posts
ninteyonez24 said:
it might be more efficient to just have a toyota cavi imported from japanland.
If he gets one sent over whole, itll be crushed before he ever gets it. A guy over on the org learned that the hard way.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
cavilver96 said:
As far as delivering the mail I dont know wabout the but it'll be easier to see my hand flipping you off when I fly by you.
damn dude you need to relax!! maybe your didnt get it, but the only cars in the us that are regularly driven with right hand steering are mail carriers

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.