J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now I'm feeling a bit froggy because others are being real fucking salty. So I'm making a list here. Every God damn time I get a PM, IM, or email about some fuck tard ripping people off on here I'm going to add them to this list. If your name appears on here it means you fucked up and someone is really pissed off at you. If you honestly think your name shouldn't be on here PM and give a real good reason why.

And the list as follows goes.

Streetracer - Someone we all should stay away from. He's taken a few members for a ride. One for over $800 for a supposed engine that has never shown up.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
94z24v63.1- Again...this quote straight from a victim I'll let him speak for himself.

89zfleye said:
Well, I think it's official. Paypal ruled in my favor that Jason Collins is a fraudulent seller. I didn't get the money back....yet, at least not through them. I have, however, alternate options. I hope you add this person to your list. Do you still have my previous PM with his details? I can forward any proof you need. It would appear that he was a bullshit artist too. I can say that I never did stop the Paypal investigation, even with his story about a relative dying. I would also suggest that for future sales, that an unestablished seller just be referred to ebay, or physical proof of his existence such as a drivers license with address visible and a home phone number.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Monkey_2003 And another one

Hate to bug ya, but once again I have been jacked buy another member, only this time I have chosen to speak up about it. It was only a $60 set of headlites I sent him, but its the fact that I didnt see one dime, I was nice enough to trust that he'd send the money and hold up his end of the deal. After a couple weeks of numerous pm's and even a second letter to his house I saw nothing, he finally apologized and said he would send them back, well again its been 3 weeks and I have seen nothing including anymore messages, thought others should know about him, his nickname is Monkey_2003, thanks
Brian

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From emokiller-hxc- on z24blck

I got ripped off by z24blk a WHILE back and was wondering if anyone has any info on him (name or anything like that) I had an adress for him that i shipped my money to but i guess its like his wifes mom's house or something. Got a number for there too but she said she didnt kow how to get a hold of her Anyways if anyone has some info on this guy (from NY) let me know because i am pissed and he owes me $350. Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK time to add a few more names to the list apparently (god I wish people would just grow the fuck up)

and EddieZ24

Again people. It's all buyers beware but try to make sure you know who your dealing with before money changes hands. Apparently certian "Kids" think they can take money without actually sending product and get away with it.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well I hate like hell to do this but I guess I have to add Black94rs to this list after several unanswered complaints now... Dave what the hell is going on???

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn it!! Looks like we have more idiots on the boards.

Burntricer has ripped a guy off for $200 His excuse is lack of job tossed him into a pit of dispair blah blah blah but is trying to correct the situation. Your call on of you want to trust him anymore

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lvcmstckz24 This kid is just full of broken promises. He technically didn't rip off product but he did promise a fellow member he would buy something this guy then in turn relied on that money and levi here decided he didn't have to go through with the deal. When the facts of the case were he never had the money nor ever intended to buy said product even after all the talks and promises.

And yet again he just swindeled some member with a broken promise... Levi your such a tool. Grow up.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK I had a little issue with this one at first but we now have a couple members mention this guy apparently Dubeez Had done some misleading deals lately with a few members. Definatly get all the facts before dealing with....

Hi Jake,
I am just a little concerned over a purchase I made on here from "dubeez". I purchased a modded xbox and 23 games for a total of $254. Finally after repeated PM's I recieved the xbox and the emulator disk. So PM'd him again and again about the other 23 games and he always just keeps telling me he is working on it, his girlfriend broke up with him, blah, blah, blah. This has been going on a little over a month now. I even told him that I either want my money back for the games or the games (or even a combonation) and he said not to worry that he won't screw me out of my money. On Oct. 20th (I still have the PM's) he said he was sending the games but he never did. On Oct. 23rd I sent him another PM and he said he is still finding some of the games and hasn't shipped them yet. On Nov. 3rd (after sending him another PM) he said his woman left him and he hasn't been himself lately but he won't screw me out of the money. I wrote him back, actually giving him some small advice on the woman situation and basically just told him to not worry about the games and to send back my money then.......or a combonation of games he does have and the rest of the money. He replied that same day (Nov. 3) and said he will decide what he will do in the next couple of days. I haven't heard from him since (and I know he has gotten another PM from me and one more he didn't check yet). I also know he has logged on twice and hasn't replied.......but posted. I don't know what to do about this. Any suggestions? Thanks Jake

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And now we get to add midnightriderz24 to the list.

Apparently He ripped off infernoz24 of a bought and paid for geddy BOV. Little dissapointed because I thought he was on the up and up but it also looks like he ripped of Sixshooter as well for some parts bought and paid for. And now I find out he owes mars man 2 memcals' from a deal awhile back

For what it's worth every person listed on here is banned from using the buy/sell forum until they can prove beyond any seasonable doubt that they are trustworthy. I will say to anyone thinking about ripping people off. A couple of members now have succefully pursued legal action against those that have ripped them off on here. And I will do whatever I can to make sure that continues. If you rip people off on here you simply need to go to jail no if's and's or buts. Grow the f up or do some time until you do.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
afireinside5976 Is the dink that ripped off psquare75 and got owned by the legal system for his troubles. By the sounds of it he's trying to rip off more people on here so be smart.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like sscavy should be doing some jail time for this rip off on barrok69

can you put sscavy on the bad buy list.

he stole $1450USD from me for the Entire turbo kit i "bought" off him. he shipped a third of the components and disconnected his phone line, and stopped replying to my emails.....

I got ahold of him today.... MONTHS later and i asked him where my parts were... he said they were "right there next to him". "his plans changed and he decided to not ship"... he never refunded me !!! now he's selling his car on craigslist !! what a whore.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And now I think it's safe to add G-U-NOT to this list. He's promising new or like new parts and consitently sending out garbarge. I've had quite the few complaints about the condition of paid for goods when they arrive. Severly lacks the communication skills dosen't seem to reply very well to PM"s and direct questions. And super quick to jump right into defend mode when confronted about shotty products... It's best to avoid dealing with him at this point in time.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well just to add on G-U-Not a little bit. Apparently he's ripping people off on other boards as well. 60* just got hit by him. So Now feel free to make it as public as you guys need to warn everyone not to do any business with him on any other forum at all. AS far as I'm concerned he's banned as soon as I get the ok I seriously hate people like this to no end.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like another one...

kaseobeer2585 ripp me off with his clutch... i paid 85$ in april and never receive it... i try a lot of time to make contact with him but no answer... i'have contacted paypal and take my disposition agains him.

sorry if my english is bad its a little bit hard for me to speak in english

·
Premium Member
4,261 Posts
Looks like we have another one...

cahilj sent some money to hazyz24 for a chunk of clean firewall and got nothing. Kid skipped town pretty much after the transaction occurred and is unresponsive to PMs or Paypal requests.

Buyer beware.

·
Premium Member
4,261 Posts
And adding Troublesomez24racing to the list.

slinky said:
Ok so i sent Jason Annunziato aka Troublesomez24racing ( <LINK_TEXT text="http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/profile ... ,6937.html">http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/profile,mode,viewprofile,u,6937.html</LINK_TEXT> ) a money order for a large amount of money on march 4th for parts and since the 8th he has not been on this website and will not return my pm's/emails

Below is the address ect that he gave me.

Send it to my shop.

Jason Annunziato
C/O Mach 1 Performance
35 Hawthorne Road
Rocky Point NY, 11778

Does ANYONE have an contact info like REAL number, REAL email, REAL ect?
Or does anyone have actual contact with him?

Im rather sure i am being ripped off and am unsure what to do.
If need be i will drive to ny and try to find him but i would like to try to contact him by phone ect before i drive all the way there..
I've had others reporting issues with him as well and he's brushed them off when I have approached him.

Remember, if you're on this list, you're banned from B/S/T until all transactions are resolved to all parties' satisfaction.

·
Premium Member
4,261 Posts
Adding another one from personal experience: my91gtz

He offered to sell me a set of axles and knuckles for the N/W/F brake swap, promised them to be shipped Saturday (4/30), then disappeared. After several PMs and emails to an address that I had to dig up myself because the one I had bounced, I've still not received tracking information. My ultimatum of 48 hours to give me tracking info or my money back has passed, so he's going up here.

One would think if you're doing a transaction with the moderator of the section, you'd at least keep in communication with said person. :-?

UPDATE: May 26th, I received the product I had paid for finally.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.