J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats everyone think of rockford, i wanted to go infinity but can';t afford it, rockfords half the price but i like it. i know.... you get wat you pay for but i was thinking rockford 3.5, 6X9's and 400 watt rockford amp and a 12 inch punch. i listen to everyhtign but i want clarity over anyhting else. wat ya think?

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
RF is good. I think that Infinity products sound better as in SQ, but Rf still has good clarity to it, and their subs hit harder.

·
Registered
209 Posts
If I had the money I would have all RF. I love their products. Alot of my friends have them. They are awsome. I dunnno bout thier decks, but their subs and amps seem to be pretty amazing.. You know, i cant recall more than 2 RF subs that I have seen blown... They handle quite a beating. SO yeah.. :lol: :pimp:

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
If I were you, I'd save up and get the Infinity stuff. But that's just me; the guy that HATES RF crap. :p ;-)

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
any BB or CC rockford stuff can kiss my ass I wouldn't go out of my way to spit on it. But They do have a nice line only for sale in top Audio Shops thatt aren't bad but then your just gonna end up paying the same amount as the infinities

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.