J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep my buddie Gary is officially a old man now. he bought a 2 wheeled couch (aka Gold wing) :roll: nothing "too" fancy. its a 1984 1200 "Interstate" model.
i went a seen it yesterday and got to take it for a spin. HOLY HELL!! :eek: it was like piloting a damn barge down the road :lol: just imagine getting off my nimble little SV which weighs in at 363lbs dry onto this hulking beast that weighs in at 727lbs dry. its twice the freakin weight of mine!!

anyway, he brought it up today and i spent the morning fixing a rats nest of wiring in the back and then we took a ride. needless to say me on a SV can corner better than Gary on a Wing :lol: mine you i wasnt haulin balls to the wall. just cruising at 65-70mph. but i look back once to see if he is still there and dont see him anywhere. slow down some...nope no Gary...come to a complete stop and sit a minute...nope still no Gary....OK, now I'm starting to worry a bit and am just getting ready to turn around and go see if he is splattered on the road and here he comes around the corner.
he had to slow down because he was dragging his floorboards :lol:

needless to say Larp ain't ready for a touring bike just yet.....now something like a Honda ST1300....well thats a different story :pimp:

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
i like riding my parents road king, its a nice and heavy bike. my parents will get a goldwing next. dad wanted one anyways, but mom wanted the harley.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

if i ever get another bike this is what it will be suzuki gsxr1000 turbo :eek:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope my next one will be either this

or this

or both if i could afford it 8)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
the one on the bottom look fun but mine looks alot more fun lol :wink: :evil:

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
hehe don't tell my dad but i've dragged the floorboard on his harley, sucks i'm used to sport bikes. my next bike is down to 3; yamaha warrior (black), hd softail deluxe, or hd night rod.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
no peg dragin on a gixxer just knee dragin! The night rod sounds cool Hallie is it anything like the V-rod

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.