J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was out testing the car...long story short a bearing went bad and clogged up my trans filter, causing it to slip and shift hard)

anyways, as i was out testing it, some riced out CRX with the blue xenon headlights, and a fart cannon comes flying up behind me. And over my radio i can hear him revving it up bouncing off the rev limiter(its not often you find someone looking to play in the country). And since i was in a good mood after i already had found out my car no longer slipped, i decided i'd play. We end up getting on this road thats flat and straight for about a clear, visible 1.5-2 miles, i slow down to 40mph in a 55mph zone knowing he'd try something...well, he did he ripped on it got next to me and i layed into it as SOON as i seen he was staring laughing at me...well i got my downshift(1st gear at 40mph) and stopped his pull...hit second and IMMEDIATELY started pulling HARD...i whipped over in the other lane, looked at him and started laughing to myself...i let off around 100 leaving him BUSLENGTHS behind...and i could STILL hear him rippin on it...so i just laughed and let it go...turned around and went home

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
good kill man. my brother just had to get the tranny in his GTP rebuilt. and that 40mph first gear drop is insane! i can tell you that from personal experience!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.