J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys i want my cavalier to run 14s i have the money thats not a problem just i have no idea what to do
can anyone help me out let me know whats going on where i can get the engiens form and shit
thanks

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Well, if you want the simplest, fastest (installation wise), cheapes, most reliable, and best on fuel engine that runs 14's. ..well im sure you can guess what im going to recommend ;)

-John

·
Registered
42 Posts
Put it this way. A friend of mine put a garrett turbocharger into his 1999 z24. We pulled up to a 5.0 and started racing. We kept up with him for few seconds and then we were just gone. My friend just played with the 5.0. Tell me you wouldn't at LEAST love that a little bit.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
arkaine said:
Put it this way. A friend of mine put a garrett turbocharger into his 1999 z24. We pulled up to a 5.0 and started racing. We kept up with him for few seconds and then we were just gone. My friend just played with the 5.0. Tell me you wouldn't at LEAST love that a little bit.
I am loving that little bit. But with mine its more like an asskicking right off the line, torque baby ;)

-John

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.