J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
need4speed said:
I hope kenseth wins this year, better him than harvick :evil:
yea he really deserves it i think it bullshit how nascar was thinkin about the changing the point system just bc how far kenwseth is n the lead it worked great for so many years and look how close the battles are in the busch series and the truck series

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
need4speed said:
If they revamp the points system they should give points to the top couple of qualifyers like arca does.

gjlannin- i like jr. too, but i wish he could win without a restrictor plate :D
yea then newman would be really set for a champoinship lol but yea i wouldnt mind seeing that they just dont need to reconfigure the whole thing at one time they were thinkin about goin to the irl system

·
Premium Member
7,463 Posts
ive been a diehard earnhardt fan for as long as i can remember... the good ole yellow and blue wrangler car... but i am starting to like the new kid vickers... lots of talent....

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
mjh215 said:
Been a Terry Labonte fan for years... I like most the drivers though, other then Geoff(rey) Bodine and Kurt Busch.
"Heated seats! Real headlights! Cupholders!" :p (I love that commercial.)

·
Registered
274 Posts
I think Terry has a few more wins in him. Problem is a new fearless breed of drivers, a NASCAR news writer wrote this in regards to Terry and them:
There was just no way it could happen. Not now. Not in a domain ruled by ignorant 20-somethings who don't understand the possible repercussions of hitting the wall at 190 mph.
By Marty Smith, Turner Sports Interactive September 4, 2003

I predict Terry will be competing for the lower top ten in points for the next couple years, maybe win one or two races over the next two years. He will strengthen for the 06, and 07 seasons and maybe win 3 or 4 races. And in '08, while not winning the most races I think his consistancy will bring him a third WC. After that, I think it's time to move to ownership.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.