J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well lsat night i was driving up to christines house (chickie200415) Well every friday night she has squad duty and shes not off till like 10. So im driving past her squad building at about 10:05 and i see her reverse lights on and instantly i had a wicked trick to play. So i gun it im doing like 70 down the street. I know which way shes gonna go home, so i turn up the street. On the side of the road near the turn for her house there is a little open area in the dirt . I almost missed it, so i cut the wheel and hit the brakes and i turn off onto the dirt area doing like 45. I ran right into like a 10ft long 6" deep puddle so there was like dust and steam everywhere.....lmao it was fun...... well anyways, i kill the lights and im sitting on the side of the road, lights off, in a white car ;) so. Then like a minute later she comes flying down the road. she flys past me. I turn on my lights and come flying out of the dirt road!!! Then i followed her to her house. She pulles into her dirveway and i waited a bit then pulled in while she was still gettin her stuff out the car. she started yellin at me!!!!

shes like I thought you were a cop, i couldnt figure out what the hell i did wrong for a cop to stop me!!!!! she was [email protected]!!!

I couldnt stop laughing!!

i said to her, i bet the first thing you did was check your speed!! then you turned down your radio right!!! LMAO

i finally got her to laugh about it later.....after she calmed down!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
it wasnt funny....it was mean :cry: and i spent the next 24 hours trying to get back at him....i was on the computer and he went downstairs into my room....so finally i got curious and went down there, then outside the window i saw him sneaking around and then he ran up to the front door which is right next to the computer desk...so i took off up the stairs and stood by the front door right as he was about to scare me again and before he could get his head in the door, i jumped at him and scared the piss out of him.....so there....besides, he will get his one of these days.....what he doesnt know is that i have a few state police friends of my own who i could get to REALLY scare the shit out of him... :evil: :lol:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
My cousin did something similar to that to his g/f and she broke his nose. Learn your lesson soup, she might hurt you next time. The worst thing I ever did to scare anybody was when I caught a bat in a barn at a campground. I took the bucket (where the bat was) and covered it with a piece of cardboard to transport. I took it by a public pool to a wooded area and let it go. But I decided to put a pinecone in the bucket and act like I still had the bat in there. I walked up to the female lifeguard and acted like I tripped and I flung the pinecone on her. Oh man I thought she was gonna jump in the pool or beat my ass. But I'm a nice guy and would never really have the bat in there. Just giving you an idea soup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.