J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now Unless stated I will not be shipping any of the items unless I say under the item so don't ask me please think what doors and a gas tank would cost to ship

Also only email me at [email][email protected][/EMAIL] do NOT PM me I won't reply /B]

With the items you're about to see I'm giving my best description on them,might be of on some years on the parts

Location Port Hope Ont

1,1990 Chevy Z24 Doors$200.00 OBO
As you can see some paint is chipped and the weather striping is not looking good.There's some rust on the bottom of them, also we had to torch the hinge but the pins are still there. But they are pretty sound and solid and just look at that shine. I didn't get a chance to clean the second one up that?s why it looks dirty but the door panels are perfect and the power windows work/door locks when I took them off the car,so they probly still do and I think I even have the key for the locks

Other door

This Came out of a 1994 Cavalier$280.00 OBO

There?s some Rust around the edges as you can see, But it doesn't leak at all. Everything you need is there, The sending unit(Fuel pump) Is fairly new but the fuel filter would need to be replaced just to be safe. But all the lines are fine and haven't been cut just the the rubber hoses have. Call and find out how much a dealer ship would charge or a Gas Tank shop, I was priced???????????

Gas tank $180
Sending unit(fuel pump) $408

I'm Giving my best descriptions on this gas tank that I can I might be wrong on some things

1994 Cavalier RS
Left and Right Headlights With Brackets$30.00 OBO

Will Ship
Will Ship
2000-2002 Cavalier Tail-lights$40.00 OBO

2000-2002 Corner Lights$25.00 OBO
Now one has a small Chip out of it, can?t really see it but maybe you can just use some clear silicone or something to fill it in.

Will Ship

With the items your about to see I'm giving my best description on them, might be wrong on some years on the parts etc

1990 Z24 SIDE SKIRTS WITH MOUNTING BRACKETS $45.00 OBO

Skirts with mounting kits

1994 Cavailer Taillight Assemble $30.00 OBO

1994 Cavailer Tailights $25.00 OBO

Will Ship!!!

1994 Cavailer middle grill peice $10.00

Will Ship!!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
$200.00 for both doors haha GOOD LUCK!!...lol seriously id rather look in a junk yard for 1 day then spend that price.....lol glwts

·
Registered
967 Posts
10 bucks a door at my local junk yard.

Prices are pretty high. GLWS.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Noting personal but, the price is a little high for the doors. I paid $100 ea for 2 mint 94 Z doors with 0% rust & power locks & windows. I'd give those doors another winter & the bottom will start falling apart like my old ones did.
Also $400 for the fuel pump :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Autozone has them brand new for $235.

·
Registered
538 Posts
spddmn said:
Noting personal but, the price is a little high for the doors. I paid $100 ea for 2 mint 94 Z doors with 0% rust & power locks & windows. I'd give those doors another winter & the bottom will start falling apart like my old ones did.
Also $400 for the fuel pump :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Autozone has them brand new for $235.
He said its $400 from the dealer, hes asking $200 for the tank with sending unit.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CALM DOWN,CALM DOWN EVERYONE.WOW

klutchewsky you Go for it buddy

zoomzoom24 If you can get doors for $10 go for it, I paid a decent amount when I bought them and that was getting a deal. Most of the yards charge double what I paid. Also that $200 has OBO beside it. Yes I would like that but like everything you try and sell you must start high in $$$

spencez24Sorry not right now, would like to sell with the doors

jakerooni Its right in my TOPIC man, Port Hope Ontario

spddmn That?s good you got your doors that cheap and condition but mine aren't completely junk. At all

Also I'm not trying to B.S anyone, Parts man and Napa auto parts are the ones I called. But your in the states as well, sure the dollar is very close but prices are still a lot cheaper in the states.

wite89z24I don't have MSN and honestly don't know how to use it, hats why I posted my email up.

If anyone wants feedback I have 100% on Ebay and on another Car forum

·
Registered
63 Posts
Didn't say the doors were junk, just that for the amount of rust on the lower lip they're not going to last long. Trust me. Mine looked like that when i got the car & 2 winters in Ohio i could put my hand inside the door from the bottom because the outer door skin rusted apart at the bottom. Everyone on here thought the guy i bought the doors from was crazy for asking $100 each for his. see a set on ebay sell for $70 each with some rust on the lip. I'd say $65 - $75 each.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.