J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been liking sedans for a while now cause i saw a nice red 92 sedan in a magazine... with bags raising it a foot and a half... i think theyre awsome

There are a few syk ones on this site.

1. Burn - from the cardboard kit to the toyota supra tails
2. Dougall - with the 2 crazy JL 15's in the trunk
3. Jllbs - What can i say... Look at it

What do u guys think about these

·
Registered
783 Posts
me and luis (ginobeats) were one of the first sedans around (in canada) that i can remember i know i dont post as much as some people on this site but no one should ever forget who really started the 4 door craze :D they're are a lot of sedans now then ever before and i love it :love:

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
sh8kin said:
me and luis (ginobeats) were one of the first sedans around (in canada) that i can remember i know i dont post as much as some people on this site but no one should ever forget who really started the 4 door craze :D they're are a lot of sedans now then ever before and i love it :love:
Exactly :D

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Dang, you guys make it look like I jumped on a sedan bandwagon or something.

Heck, I had never heard of the Cavalier when I bought my car and I started modding it before I knew wbout these sites or before I even knew what a Z24 was!

That said, I do have tremendous respect for guys like ginobeats. Very nice car!

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
I bought my cav in november of 98. I started modding it spring of 99. I just didnt find out about JBO or V6 until the end of 01.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Thanks alot, JL LBS is my old car, and I started modding that when I was 15 and it was my mom's car, that was in 1995. So we all know who the real OG Sedan roller is. :pimp:

JL LBS was on my license plate, is means JL AUDIO POUNDS!! I heard people tell me that all the time, so I put 2 & 2 together and came up with that. I had 6 JL 10w0's in that car, I kinda miss it. DUMB DRUNK DRIVERS!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.