J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
seriously, is he ok? I need the spoiler, id give you $50 shipped to zip 28001. the sun visors as well, $15-20shippped? Is it possable to take the arm rest off in one peice? i cant seem to do it. I also need that as well. Oh, and one of the center caps, lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beleive it or not everybody walked away with Bruises he had 4 passengers the 1 on back seat behind him's foot was pined where side wrapped around it.but it was only bruised.
*Bra does have like a tear on drivers corner and has black duct tape on it.
*Armrest is connected by shifter and that piece was cracked.
*he is on way over to where car is and start taking pieces off and take pics of motor and so on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
need to see how much shipping would be live in ip 45805 UPS @ 45804 local post office is 45801. Never shipped anything like this before need a idea on trunk,lights,and so on. How do most of U ship stuff?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
i want the 2 little red kinda long lights in the actual back bumper... and shipping wouldnt be much. like 5 bucks id say? so how much for the lights?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
How much for the coolant tank?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
has a newer alternator,good radiator,motor sounded good just ran rich..Tel me what U need and a idea of a price son is in 2nd yr of Auto Mechanics and can tear apart motor....see something else I have listed if U think its high make a offer ...thanks Ida

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.