J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a serious problem with my chip. This chip killed my o2 sensor and its making my car run like shit. A while back i made a post about my car not idling right and sure enough its this chip. How do I know its the chip you ask? I put my stock one back in and everything is fine (other than i still need a o2 sensor). Well anyways, i was wondering if there is a way i can send it back to you ben and have it re-burned and how much will it cost me because im kinda cheap right now. Or if its a possibility can i trade it in for an underdrive pulley seeing that they are in the same ballpark on prices. Please get back to me on this one. Im starting to lose to honda's. God forbid...

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Brad91Z said:
If the chip is causing the problem, I think you should call and ask them what is going on.

Just my $.02

Brad
yeah deal direct with them cause you are placing the company in a real uncomfortable spot but asking on the board, and who even knows if it will get to him. Do it he right way e-mail them :wink:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
look smart asses, the only fucking reason i posted on here is because last time i posed about it i got some help, not jackasses trying to get a few fucking laughs. grow up, thats what this board is for, just my 2 cents

·
Premium Member
17,284 Posts
The thing is...... I told you the only way that I know to fix the problem and your ass is too lazy to take my advice!!!!! I dont sit here and try to help people for nothing. It kinda pisses me off when I try to help you and you are too lazy to pick up the damn phone and do anything about your problem.

If you wont try to solve the problem yourself..... no one is going to solve it for you!!!!

God damn! Why the fuck do I even try! :evil:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
You try because every now and then there is somebody who appriciates the comments and takes the advice. You try because sometimes somebody is actually stuck at a dead end and your advice really does help them see another path. Don't stop trying, Brad! You're one of the most helpful people on this board. Even when you don't have the answer, at least you try to help us! :D

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
skeletor said:
You try because every now and then there is somebody who appriciates the comments and takes the advice. You try because sometimes somebody is actually stuck at a dead end and your advice really does help them see another path. Don't stop trying, Brad! You're one of the most helpful people on this board. Even when you don't have the answer, at least you try to help us! :D
like he said.. your the best we got man. you wouldnt believe how much ive learnt from you. thats why im sticking around this forum, to try and help out and learn at the same time. thanks, and plz dont give up :D

·
Premium Member
17,284 Posts
I dont plan on giving up on here. I have learned 1/2 of what I know from people on boards like this one. I enjoy trying to help people out to the best of my ability. I just get frustrated when people don't listen to what I have to say and then they go off on people for not helping him out any more.

Thanks for the moral booster guys. 8)

Brad

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Brad91Z said:
I dont plan on giving up on here. I have learned 1/2 of what I know from people on boards like this one. I enjoy trying to help people out to the best of my ability. I just get frustrated when people don't listen to what I have to say and then they go off on people for not helping him out any more.

Thanks for the moral booster guys. 8)

Brad
any time man, thats what were here for :D

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Brad must have been pissed off because he forgot to sign his name to the bottom of that post. Just messin with ya Brad. BTW to fix your chip you need the proper programming equipment which would cost you thousands of dollars or you could call ffp and they'll replace for free.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.