J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know theses seats have been getting a little flack around here lately, and there's no reason why!! These seats are sweet as hell. I'm 250 pounts and I fit in them and they are quite comfortable. This is my New carpet too. I had samples sent after I got my seats and matched the color. I ordered the carpet once and had to send it back for the carpet with the "Mass Backing" instead (Kinda like Dynomat) Much Better!! These seatbelts are pretty cool too. "Weapon R" the blue belts match the immbroidering on the APC logo perfectly and the Red Matches as well.

Things are coming together! More pics of the Z l8tr.

AJ

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I like the design of those seats especially for the price, BUT I cant bring myself to put APC LOGO'ed products in my car especially when they stand out so damn much. maybe i could cover it up :nono:

·
Registered
104 Posts
they are on ebay for like 320 a pair... and razors we need to know where u got ur carpet and how much and I need to know if they make brackets for our seats or do u have to custom make our old factory brackets?? and if so does it look tough ?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
jakerooni said:
where did you see how much he paid for those???
well he didnt say, but I been looking at em for a few weeks now. Retail you can get a pair for 250-300$ or ebay for 150-250$.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.