J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seriously i never post there but im trying to sell some stuff so i figure the more i get it out there, the chances increase for selling it. First the damn site tell me i can post it because im not a platinum member or some bullshit, so i had to go back and delete the post i made a year ago in order to post this one!!!! so i went to post it and the damn thing and it doesnt show up. is there a waiting period???? i dont understand how the hell that site friggin works. I did a search for the post i wrote and cant find it anywhere, yet when i go back it says it was posted :-?

this is why i dont go there, can anyone fill me in o what happened?

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
What? You now have to be a paying member to post at all? There used to be a 100 post limit per month, for a free membership, oh well I haven't been there since about February. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
the_raven said:
What? You now have to be a paying member to post at all? There used to be a 100 post limit per month, for a free membership, oh well I haven't been there since about February. :lol:
Can't be, I've been there a fair amount lately, and been posting. I have never paid a cent to that site. Maybe it only applies to the FS forum.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i posted my shit for sale and it never showed up!!! wtf!!1 i hate this shit!!!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
ridgerunner said:
the_raven said:
Can't be, I've been there a fair amount lately, and been posting. I have never paid a cent to that site. Maybe it only applies to the FS forum.
i just posted there & no probs. :roll: of course i dont really post over there that much, b/c there are so many different forums that cover a wide varity. i mean theyve got PHOTOS, EXTERIOR, & THEN THE GEN. GAP. that could be condensed into 1, well at least the photo & exterior forums. :roll:

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Hell, I just got the decal I sent away for, like, a year ago.

The bad part? It's on my old Cavy. The one Rick is driving.

Oh well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.