J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea so I got this assclown over on my detailing website. He owns a Grand Am and someone made some sort of comment about gauge pillars. He made a comment how it sucks because there's not a single company out there that makes anything for the grand am aftermarket and everything he does is a one of kind deal.

Of course I chuckle and chime in that there's just a ton of companies out there including GM themselves that have lots of aftermarket parts for the GA's. And instead of saying anything like "Oh great can you post a link or something so I can learn" he simply comes back with "NO THEY DON'T there is NO aftermarket performance for Grand AM's hell they just started making headlight covers for these and it's an 8y/o model"

Ass clowns I tell ya.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Wow, he sounds like a real dick. If you ever want to throw this all back in his face I've got a giant list of links to sites for all kinds of Grand Am parts... dumb ass must think he's real tough e-thugging or something..

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh I tossed out several options including GM perfomance for off the shelf GM upgrades for the 3400 and all's he came back with "I don't want ricer stuff I want real performance upgrades and they don't make any for the grand ams" :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
does it have a 4banger or a 3X00? if it has a 6, then tell him about the milzy cams, or the crane cams, and such like.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
whitelightning2 said:
there are a TON of performance options for these engines... :lol:

guy seems like a douche, kick him in the nuts and put the vid on Youtube :p
deffinate jerkoff i agree^^^^ lol that'd be funny to watch seen it done on sum comedy sho one time they'd run up to ppl an sack em i mean hard had it set up like candid cam they called u been sacked or sumthin

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is his latest quote... At least he seems to have a few good sites in there.. Which amazes me that if he actually knows about milzy and 60*v6 that he's clueless as to how much support there actually is out there.

"
"Find me links then, dont just name off company's.

Im a mod of the biggest N-body site on the net, i know what is out there and what isnt.

Milzy Motorsports and 60degreeV6 are the ONLY ones who make anything performance raleted to these engines period and we are talkin HUGE money, far more than what its worth.

Diza does NOT make body kits for us

Onderground performance NOT make body kits for us

Bomex does NOT make body kits for us

You also might wanna consider im close to Zoom and the whole W-body crowd, you cannot school me on a vehicle ive been heavily involed with for 7 years.
"
[/quote]

·
Registered
261 Posts
If he doesn't want to install ricer stuff then he better plan on spending money. There are tons of good upgrades out there. I wouldn't waste my time with him, obviously he knows everything and cant accept he is wrong.

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
jakerooni said:
This is his latest quote... At least he seems to have a few good sites in there.. Which amazes me that if he actually knows about milzy and 60*v6 that he's clueless as to how much support there actually is out there.

"
"Find me links then, dont just name off company's.

Im a mod of the biggest N-body site on the net, i know what is out there and what isnt.

Milzy Motorsports and 60degreeV6 are the ONLY ones who make anything performance raleted to these engines period and we are talkin HUGE money, far more than what its worth.

Diza does NOT make body kits for us

Onderground performance NOT make body kits for us

Bomex does NOT make body kits for us

You also might wanna consider im close to Zoom and the whole W-body crowd, you cannot school me on a vehicle ive been heavily involed with for 7 years.
"
[/quote]

What?!

He must be a tard from United Malibus.com, and think that it's bigger than malibuclub.com, or N-body.net, both of the latter have a wealth of information on other parts that fit both factory and aftermarket.

There is plenty out there, you just haveto know what to look for.

It's funny that three companies he cites as not making "performace parts", are companies that don't even make performance parts, they make appearance parts. :roll:

G

·
hmm, he wants peformance but lists all this crap about body kits and says he does not want ricer stuff, yea ok, this guy must have multiple personalities and all should be shot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.