J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Aww that sucks man. You're going to regret it like most people do! Good luck with the camaro.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i regreted it whe i was writing the recipt up but it paid alot of my bills and bought my new toy so im in a better posotion and im still able to frig with an old car and its alot easier to work on .... im a little drunk no dont mind the words

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
vano said:
i regreted it whe i was writing the recipt up but it paid alot of my bills and bought my new toy so im in a better posotion and im still able to frig with an old car and its alot easier to work on .... im a little drunk no dont mind the words
You're trying to forget you sold that car ? :lol:

Looking nice, I love that blue... and those rims, would have been a nice candidate for a 3400 :wink:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wont buy another one i will try and get it back probly next year after the guy tears the nutzz out of the motor and it needs a 3400 he already destroyed the tranny and clutch and ruined the front of the fuckin thing with stupid looking signal lights

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.