J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today both Rob and i went on a qwest to fix our cars. Him to fix his heater core and finish puttin his interior together. Mine was to fix my exhaust leak. We both succeded. I went over his house then we decided to go video tape eachother for a video we will make. We did that, we were on the highway and a Cougar was up my ass, rob dropped back and told me wut it was. So then we got enough room where i went into the right lane and she came up hard next to me. I was in 3rd when she got to my front fender i slammed it down. I came off the gas to let her catch alittle more then i just blew her away :-D did that a few times. Then finally Rob and I caught a good light. I told him lets do it, light turned green i dumped it at 3k and he spun off. My car bogged alittle :( spun it alittle in 2nd, he was about 3 cars ahead, at the end of 4rd gear i started coming up hard, by 4th i was ahead of him. His words "i thought i let off the gas how u passed me" i laughed lol that was at about 80mph, once i got a good car ahead i gave the signal to just stop and we did. It was fun we also got a pretty nice picture of both our cars together, ill try to post it later.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.