J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To everyone that i offended with my comments, i deeply regret all the bad things that i said, and the only reason i said those things was because i felt everyone was teaming up on me, but i have realized that that wasn't the case. I understand the only reason i got that kind of feedback was because i posted so many writeups on the suicide doors. Which really was a mistake im sure u all know that though, but the thing is that i deeply love working on cars and i love my 91 cavalier z24 with a passion. I understand this website is dedicated to ppl who, like me love their cavaliers and love working on them to the fullest. I realize that ppl embrase everyone on here that is dedicated to cars and the creation of custom and awsome looking machines, which i love to see and hear about. Honestly when i first came across this website, i couldn't believe what i was seeing, ppl that r dedicated to cavaliers, and especially the older ones, 2nd gens and 1st gens. I thought that was amazing.

And to steveo i deeply appaulogize 4 the rude comments, my bad man i shouldn't have done that, i mean i dont even know u what was i thinking.
I almost messed up my chances to be part of an incredible website and possible friends whos input is greatly apprieciated .

And im not just writing this letter to keep myself from getting info but i wrote this to appaulogize. I hope everyone accepts this as honesty rather than a bullshit note, which this is not believe me

thank u and im sorry, i love this web site and will 4 a long time to come

· Registered
3,090 Posts
i must say that you have redeemed yourself in my eyes. it takes alot of guts to apologize after all that has gone down. props to you my man.

· Premium Member
13,866 Posts
great to see this post, i was never pissed or anytihng with you. I just hate to see poele act like 5 year olds on here.

G

·
easye said:
i must say that you have redeemed yourself in my eyes. it takes alot of guts to apologize after all that has gone down. props to you my man.
what he said, i sorta flew off the edge, sorry man and welcome to V6z24, you well like it here...

· Registered
2,610 Posts
quiksilver_182 said:
did anyone else notice that its in the appearance section?
i noticed :lol: :nono:
anyway bobby, i wasnt really mad at you. i had just had a bad day that day, & i prolly went too far. my bad, if you need anything just hit me up. unless youre gonna ask "how did i make my euro taillights?" then im just gonna pretend i didnt hear you ask me that. :p & i guess this can go for everybody else that asks that. just buy a set & find out for yourself! :roll:

· Registered
1,381 Posts
brooksoffroadz24 said:
quiksilver_182 said:
did anyone else notice that its in the appearance section?
i noticed :lol: :nono:
anyway bobby, i wasnt really mad at you. i had just had a bad day that day, & i prolly went too far. my bad, if you need anything just hit me up. unless youre gonna ask "how did i make my euro taillights?" then im just gonna pretend i didnt hear you ask me that. :p & i guess this can go for everybody else that asks that. just buy a set & find out for yourself! :roll:
HEY does this go for me to cause i really wanna quick idea of how you did your hood bro. i just kinda wanna understand what you did so i can try to fashion something up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.