J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Uhm, if you have a buffer you can buff them to a shine, if you spend enough time with the buffer you can get them to a Chrome-like shine. all for the low low price of $0.00

send a cheque payable to ME.

·
Registered
35 Posts
yes, PLEASE! I live in WI so the rims on my front tires look like shit, I know buying some new mags would be nice but I am only 16 and money is not too abundant....

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
speaking of winter....we had our first snowfall here, and the people around are horrible drivers at first snowfall, there all "oh my god what's that white stuff? .. oh well I'll drive 60KM/h anyway." I had to suddenly stop and guess what I noticed my car isn't particularly nice in the snow... I avoided the accident (cause I practice in parking lots) I had to put my car exactly 90 degrees sideways in the lane because the ass in front of me swerved..

all that was a waste of time telling you heres' what I was going to ask..
I have brand new tires on my car, should my car have handled better than it did? I remember another cavy I drove was better in the snow...

just curious.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I would imagine it just depends on what type of tire you have. (winter,all season, rain..whatever)

Pressure could also have something to do with but not really that likely, if you just got new ones put on whoever did it should have filled it correctly

·
Registered
679 Posts
i'm from ohio, it's almost x-mas, and i haven't seen ANY snow yet! usually by now i'm ass deep in white shit and hating every bit of it!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah I'm in Wisconsin and we have no snow either.

I dont feel like starting anymore shit so I'm not going to comment on the bottom of your message.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yep, no snow here either. Wait,... we haven't had snow here since the last ice age! lol

Metaligod - Naples, Florida

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Here In Manitoba we got about 2 feet of snow. Damn I wish I had a snowmobile. Oh well, guess my Honda Quad WIll have to do.
My Cavy is not too bad in snow either, thanks to front wheel drive. Took it to an empty parking lot today and did a couple of doughnuts, to get a "feel" for my car. I think everyone should do this, so they might be able to avoid an accident if they at least have an idea on how their vehicle handles.

-John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts