J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have a 90 cav z24 so the car turns over fine with no hesitation and i can drive the car around all day without anything happening but once i start to gas it at the same position(gas peddle) every time the car stalls or bogs down and drops rpms and then levels out and is fine but once i hit the exact point it will do the same thing over again very weird i cannot find on any other posts PLEASE HELP its fucking up my racess haha

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
replaced that 2 and its still doing it....the other day its liek i caught it at just the right position and held it then after my gas was cut off i had to put it into neutral and then back into drive but the car didnt stall? this is really getting annoying and i thank you for your help

·
Registered
908 Posts
Before replacing a bunch of parts, check your fuel pressure. If the pump is going bad, it will give you the same symptoms. Cleaning the ERG won't hurt either.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ive had everthing under the hood replaced on this thing now and one of my good firneds just bought a new technology fuel pressure gauge which measures volume.....the pressure is fine but at WOT i get no volume to the heads i ordered a new fuel pump and its goign intoday hopefully thats wut solves the problem thanks again guys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok so finnaly after replacing everysingle thing on my engine i finnaly got it it was the injectors 4 outr of 6 werent gettign enogh amps so i replaced all of them put everyhitng back together and left a 70 foot skid mark in front of my house :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D yes finnaly its not stalling or surging anymore also throttle responce is signicant thx thought for all your help 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.