J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the subject reads i still have the 91Z to part out and i need money bad. i still have almost all parts so tell me what you need and name a price and you can have it. i still have the skirts and body and interior. car is black with gray interior no power windows or locks.

Brad

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just thought i would mention that i still have the motor and trans. and both are in good shape with 138,000 miles on them and i am not wanting to ship big parts if possible. would prefer pick-up of bigger parts.

Brad

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would like to get around $150-$175 for the auto. tranny. and i am looking to get about $200 for the motor. as far as the door panels shoot me a price... as far as the motor and tranny go i really don't want to ship them. i would rather they be picked up. and i would have to know for sure if your goin to buy them or not so i can get them pulled.

Brad

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the car has light gray interior and the drivers seat has some small holes where the stiching is coming undone and the passengers seat is in good shape. they both need cleaned up a lil bit from workin on the car and taking parts out and getting them dirty but other than that they are ok. shoot me a price. shipping is gonna cost you though to canada...

Brad

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the console has a small crack by the e-brake at the back..mine is also cracked there..i think thats where they all crack but other than that it is really solid..better than the one thats in my car..but i can't use it cuz its for an auto and i have a 5spd.

Brad

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
ok, can you get me the fan that attaches to the blower motor? youll have to remove the alt. in order to remove the fan w/o damaging it, is that ok?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.