J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still can t get this crap box to run right. I ve tried everything that some of you have suggested.This is what i ve done so far---changed egr,tps,throttle body,iac,coil pack,plug,wires,fuel pump,injectors.I check to see if it could be a head gasket,that checked out ok.The only thing left that i haven t checked yet is the cps.At least it runs a bit better,but not by much.Idle is still erratic,step on the gas and it kind of bogs out and the shift light blinks.Don t know what to try next,any ideas?Also not getting any trouble codes.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
shift light blinks? possible that it's a short circut somewhere or a trans problem maby very odd indeed!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
i'm stumped but sumthin deffinatly aint right bro i'd have to see the car in person to help ya any further and i'm without wheels at the moment (capri is awaiting paint and the turbo in my bird is toast more of a mosquito fogger right now lol)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lmao,i know what your sayin.Yeah its got me stumped to.The only good thing is that it sounds better than it did,but still a ways to go yet.I t kind of sounds like its misfiring but theres spark at the plugs and all the plugs are new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.