J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Sony Xplod 12s 1300w subs ($200). They are in a Q-logic sealed box ($150). The subs are less than 2 months old and I do have the receipt for them somewhere around my place. I have them powered by a Precsion Power PPI PC2400 2ch amp ($300). The amp output is rated around 600w max less then the factory specs. They pound, You can hear my system from over 2 blocks away... Would be nice to have in a car, for that extra bass your looking for. I have them in my truck right now, and Im looking to upgrade, and get better equipment as I am selling the truck. Im looking for $500obo or possible trade for nicer + cash? Everything is hooked up if you want to hear it. Serious offers only please. Im in Kalamazoo, Mi.

Will seperate subs and amp.
$275obo for amp
$300obo for subs/box

EDIT: Forgot about my other amp. Might have other stuff forsale this week if my truck gets sold.....

Pioneer 760w 2ch Amp. GM-X962 $100 plus shipping

Im willing to deliever for extra cash, prefer not to ship, but will. It is pretty exspensive for shipping and you will be required to pay for all cost for shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tracklayers said:
That is a great Amp, I'm not one for Sony subs tho! Good luck!
Thanks. Im not a big fan of the subs myself. They don't put out a crisp clear sound like what Im going for now, but they sure do pound. Im actually suprised. Like I said you can hear my system from blocks away. The other day I was a block away turned my bass up and volume and I got a call a few minutes later by my dad asking me if I wanted to come shut the alarm off on my Cavalier since I had both sets of keys..lol. I piss people off with the system because its so loud but anyhow thanks for the bump!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.