J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
sask_cruiser said:
get 12's not 15's. 12's sound alot better, less destortion
Prove it! Any sub will distort. I am amazed you can even say that based upon what equipment you have in your trunk. Your subs are run off your HU, and then they are Jensens. Step up with the big dogs before you get diarrhea of the mouth again.

Anyways, if you push your amp to hard and don't have a clean signal to the amp to start with ANY sub be it a $10 swap meet piece, or a $800 13.5W7 WILL distort. I've installed 2 JL 15W0's in a Grand Marquis that were cleaner and tighter than most installs that were done with 10's from the local "Pro" Audio store (not Best buy, Circuit City). So you've proved that you don't know what you're talking about.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
sask_cruiser said:
well i'm jsut sayin what i have had experience with...
Can I flame him?? Damn...I guess I'll play nice this time. Your dads friend KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT CAR AUDIO!! From the nonsense that you have posted here shows exactly that. You can make a sub sound however you want it too as long as you know how to do it. Please stop posting this ignorant bullshit before I go off the deep end.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.